MANAGEMENT EXCELLENCE ACADEMY
The fact is, no organization has ever become great without exceptional leaders who can connect the efforts of their teams to the critical objectives of the organization, tap the full potential of each individual on their teams, align systems and clarify purposes, and inspire trust.
Who Should Attend: The Management Excellence Academy is designed for any employee, non-supervisory, emerging, or current leader that desires to develop and/or expand on their core leadership competencies.
What You Will Learn:
- Why "old school" leadership style is ineffective in today's business environment
- Skills for building trust and influence with others
- The most effective way to define a team's purpose and the "job to be done"
- How to align the four essential systems that drive success:
- The proven process for creating a strategic link between the work of the team and the goals of the organization
- How to connect the work of the team to the organization's economic model
- Skills to master key conversations that will help you break through to greatness
Requirements for Certification:
1. Complete all courses:
- Crucial Conversations (Multiple Sessions)
- Coaching (Multiple Sessions)
- Speed of Trust Foundations (Webinar Workshop - Online Classroom)
- Change Anything (Multiple Sessions)
- Survival of the Savvy (Multiple Sessions)
- Great Leaders (Multiple Sessions)
2. Submit Graduation Application [PDF]
- Please submit this application after all required courses have been completed. In order to be considered for Graduation, please fill this form out in its entirety and submit by email/fax to COR Learning Center. Once received, COR Learning Center will verify that the information is correct and send an email to notify the eligibility status of the Graduate.
Retail Per Person
RIVCO Employee Price Per Person
*Prices subject to change based on actual cost of materials and shipping