PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT ACADEMY
In this era of dramatic change in the business world, assistants have never been more challenged … more stretched … than they are today. You’re expected to do whatever it takes to keep the “train moving” amidst the confusion brought on by re-engineering, restructuring, new technology—whatever changes you’re up against. In this valuable conference, you’ll learn new, practical skills that will enable you to manage your job and your career with new professionalism, new authority and new success.
Who Should Attend: Administrative Assistants in all of the highly responsible secretarial and clerical job classifications who want to boost their communication skills, productivity, and professional satisfaction.
What you will learn
- Manage multiple projects, responsibilities and bosses
- Build and strengthen your “people skills”
- Get more done in less time
- Learn how to bring out the best in people … and turn conflicts into cooperative partnerships.
- Get the secrets to handling multiple projects—and multiple bosses—with professionalism and ease.
- Discover practical techniques and shortcuts for getting your many duties done in less time.
- Develop the initiative and independent thinking skills that define top-quality assistants
- Increase your effectiveness, productivity and satisfaction—and eliminate a lot of stress.
Requirements for Certification:
- Complete all Professional Assistant Academy courses:
- Administrative Assistants Workshop (Multiple Sessions)
- The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity (Multiple Sessions)
- Writing Advantage: Writing for Results (Multiple Sessions)
Submit Graduation Application [PDF]
- Please submit this application after all required courses have been completed. In order to be considered for Graduation, please fill this form out in its entirety and submit by email/fax to COR Learning Center. Once received, COR Learning Center will verify that the information is correct and send an email to notify the eligibility status of the Graduate.
Retail Per Person
RIVCO Employee Price Per Person
*Prices subject to change based on actual cost of materials and shipping