Please note: 2018 Supervisory Excellence Academy Enrollments will open in December 2017 (via authorization form sent to email@example.com.)
SUPERVISORY EXCELLENCE ACADEMY
Just about anyone can get quick-sprint results for a quarter or two. But it takes an exceptional supervisor to unleash the potential of the team and “write a new story” of consistent, enduring success. The “Industrial Age” approach to supervision and management focused on controlling employee behavior. In contrast, today’s “Knowledge Worker Age” demands a different track—one that unleashes the full potential of team members and frees them to make their best contribution.
This is an intensive, application-oriented learning experience that focuses on the fundamentals of great leadership. It’s a unique, new approach to management development that helps your management team move from getting good results to attaining great and enduring results.
Who Should Attend: The Supervisory Excellence Academy is designed for any employee, non-supervisory, emerging, or current leader that desires to develop and/or expand on their core leadership competencies.
What you will learn: This academy focuses on the fundamentals of leading the modern, mobile knowledge worker. Both new and experienced supervisors acquire a set of tools to help them meet today’s management challenges, including selecting the right employee for the job, conflict resolution, prioritization, performance management, accountability and trust, execution, collaboration, and team and employee development.
Requirements for Certification:
1. Complete all courses:
- Crucial Conversations (Multiple Sessions)
- Coaching (Multiple Sessions)
- Speed of Trust Foundations (Webinar Workshop - Online Classroom)
- 7 Habits for Managers (Multiple Sessions)
- Attracting the Best and the Brightest (Multiple Sessions)
- The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity (Multiple Sessions)
2. Submit Graduation Application [PDF]
- Please submit this application after all required courses have been completed. In order to be considered for Graduation, please fill this form out in its entirety and submit by email/fax to COR Learning Center. Once received, COR Learning Center will verify that the information is correct and send an email to notify the eligibility status of the Graduate.
Retail Per Person
RIVCO Employee Price Per Person
*Prices subject to change based on actual cost of materials and shipping