How to Enroll?
To enroll in any of the Academies you must complete each of the following:
1. Complete, print, and sign the Authorization to Attend Academy form [PDF]:
- Management Learning Journey (MLJ) - Available Soon!
- Supervisory Learning Journey (SLJ) - Current Session Full!
- Professional Assistants Academy (PAA) - Current Session Full!
Contact us by email at CORLearning@rivco.org for Early Registrations to the next available sessions!
2. Your Manager/Supervisor must sign the authorization form.*
3. To complete your registration, learner or department representative must Fax or Email completed packet to:
You will receive an email confirmation for each of the academy courses upon receipt of your completed authorization form.
*Check with your supervisor to see if you also require a travel/training request form.
**If needed, see above Academy Enrollment Packet which includes: Authorization to Attend form, Academy Schedule, & cancellation policies. (Note: Availability of makeup classes are not guaranteed.)
What to Expect?
All Academy Learning Journeys contains both live workshops, and online supplemental activities and tools. Each workshop is typically scheduled from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Online learning activities can range from 5-15 minutes, 2 to 3 times per week.
- Live, Interactive Learning Events
- Online, Self-Paced Leadership Development Resources
- 1-on-1 Coaching (SLJ and MLJ only)
- Tools for Continual Learning and Development
Parking @ RCIC
All participants attending courses at Riverside County Innovation Center (RCIC) located at 3450 14th St., Riverside, CA, will be required to display a County of Riverside Parking permit (blue decal or other county issued parking permit). You may obtain a parking permit by contacting EDA Parking Services by phone: 951-955-5129, fax: 951-955-5531 or in person: 3901 Lime St, Riverside CA 92501.
If you do not have a permit on the day of the event, please arrive 20 minutes early so you will have time to obtain a temporary permit from the RCIC lobby desk and place it in your vehicle's window prior to the start of class.
Note: All classes are offered at the RCIC Building in one of the following conference rooms: Riverside Conference Room, Lake Elsinore Conference Room, La Quinta Conference Room, or Palm Springs Conference Room.
CLICK HERE to find out what participants are saying about the Learning Journeys!
Requirements for Certification?
Please submit an application after all required courses per Academy have been completed. In order to be considered for Graduation, please fill this form out in its entirety and submit by email/fax to HR Learning & Development. Once received, we will verify that the information is correct and send an email to notify the eligibility status of the Graduate.
To graduate from any of the Academies you must complete the following:
1. Complete, print, and sign the appropriate Graduation Application form [PDF]:
Management Learning Journey - Available Soon!
Supervisor Learning Journey - Available Soon!
Professional Assistants Academy - Available Soon!
2. Fax or Email the completed form to:
Guides & Resources
For information, please see the following help.
All Access Pass Help:
1. Learner Guide - All Access Pass: PDF Link
2. All Access Pass Solutions at a Glance: PDF Link
3. How to Login: Video Link
4. Library and My Learning: Video Link
5. Completed Content: Video Link
6. Changing User Info: Video Link
7. Accessing Content Via Direct Link: Video Link
8. Participant Guide: Video Link
Have questions about enrolling in an Academy? Questions about Graduation?
Our team is here to help! :)