Terms & Conditions Policies
To view the Terms & Conditions for COR Learning, which includes the cancellation policy please see COR Learning Terms & Conditions [PDF].
To view the Terms & Conditions for all Behavioral Health sponsored courses, please see Behavioral Health Terms & Conditions [PDF].
- By registering for any class, you acknowledge you have read and accept COR Learning Center’s cancellation policies.
- County Mandated, Career & Personal Development courses must be cancelled at least 7 business days prior to the course start date (county holidays and weekends excluded). courses must be cancelled at least 7 business days prior to the course start date (county recognized holidays and weekends are not counted).
- Academies must be cancelled at least 30 business days prior to the academy/course start date (county recognized holidays and weekends are not counted).
- **EPIC Courses** – The $25 administrative fee does not apply to EPIC courses. If you are unable to cancel a class online because it is less than 7 business days prior to the start date, please enroll yourself online for any make-up classes needed, a No Show status may appear on your transcript but no cancellation is required.
- If cancellation requirements are not met in accordance with the policies provided below, your department will be billed the entire course/academy fee or a $25.00 administrative fee. No substitutions are allowed.
No Show or Late Cancellation
- A $25 No Show or Late Cancellation Fee is billed for instructor-led County-mandated training courses. There is no fee for cancelling online self-paced training.
- The full course or academy cost is billed for No Show or Late Cancellation of Career & Personal Development courses and Academies.
- A $30 per course rebooking fee is charged for all requests to reschedule or make up missed training that must be processed by an Administrator, regardless of reason- no exceptions. This fee is in addition to the course cost and any No Show fees.
- If you miss Day 1 of a multi-day course, you must reschedule the entire course.
- Written authorization from your supervisor or manager is required prior to rescheduling or registering in a makeup class. The required form follows this policy. Your supervisor should complete, sign, and return it to corlearning@RIVCO.org.
Late Arrival Policy
- Students who arrive to class after the scheduled start time are considered late and may not receive credit for the course.
- Refunds will be issued for courses cancelled in accordance with the policies provided above. Please allow 30 days for processing.
- Refunds will not be made for requests received after the cancellation date.
- Refund requests should be submitted to corlearning@RIVCO.org. Please make sure that you have carefully read the COR Learning Terms and Conditions [PDF] Cancellation Policies prior to submitting a request.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Check/Money Order made payable to: COR Learning Center
- Cash on Delivery
Please contact us at corlearning@RIVCO.org or call us at 951-955-3255 to schedule an appointment to pay for a course.