Terms & Conditions Policies
To view the Terms & Conditions for COR Learning, which includes the cancellation policy please see COR Learning Terms & Conditions [PDF].
To view the Terms & Conditions for all Behavioral Health sponsored courses, please see Behavioral Health Terms & Conditions [PDF].
- By registering for any class, you acknowledge you have read and accept COR Learning Center’s cancellation policies.
- Most County Mandated and all individual Career & Personal Development courses must be cancelled at least 7 business days prior to the course start date (county holidays and weekends excluded).
- Enrollments are not transferable.
- If cancellation requirements are not met in accordance with these terms, the following fees will be billed to your department:
- No-show or late cancellation of a classroom or webinar County mandated training- $25.
- All courses that include the Franklin Covey All-Access pass, including academies- nonrefundable upon subscription activation.
- No-show on Day 1 of a Career & Professional Development course will result in cancellation of your enrollment
- No-show or cancellation of a Career & Professional Development course after Day 1- full course rate.
- **EPIC Courses** – The $25 administrative fee does not apply to EPIC courses. If you are unable to cancel a class online because it is less than 7 business days prior to the start date, please enroll yourself online for any make-up classes needed, a No Show status may appear on your transcript but no cancellation is required.
No Show or Late Cancellation
- A $25 No Show or Late Cancellation Fee is billed for instructor-led County-mandated training courses. There is no fee for cancelling online self-paced training.
- The full course or academy cost is billed for No Show or Late Cancellation of Career & Personal Development courses and Academies.
- Franklin Covey All-Access Pass holders must make up any missed class sessions before the online subscription expires.
- Participants are responsible to bring original materials issued to any makeup sessions; new materials will not be provided.
- Availability of makeup classes is not guaranteed. Please verify you can attend all class dates prior to enrolling.
Late Arrival Policy
- Students who arrive to class more than 10 minutes after the scheduled start time are considered late and may not receive credit for the course.
- Refunds will be issued for courses cancelled in accordance with the policies provided above. Please allow 30 days for processing.
- Refunds will not be made for requests received after the cancellation date.
- Refund requests should be submitted to corlearning@RIVCO.org. Please make sure that you have carefully read the COR Learning Terms and Conditions [PDF] before submitting a request.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Journal entry to department.
- Self-pay: check or money order made payable to: County of Riverside Human Resources
Please contact us at corlearning@RIVCO.org or call us at (951) 955-3256 to schedule an appointment to pay for a course.