RivCo Learning Portal
(Access County Mandated Training and Skillsoft online courses)
County Employee Network login with @rivco.org and Network Password
- Please ensure that you clear your web browser cache before logging into COR Learning Center (Resource Link).
- If you work for the Sheriff's Department please ensure you are utilizing a username that ends in @rivco.org.
- For Riverside University Health System (RUHS) if you need assistance with your username, please contact the Help Desk at 951-955-9900 to obtain your login credentials.
- If you have any questions, please visit Customer Support.
The County of Riverside has specific mandated training that must be completed by all employees, as well as additional requirements for those in manager and supervisor positions. The County also provides access to a library of online content (through Skillsoft) including videos, courses, certification preparation and much more!
- Some mandated courses are available online and others will need to be completed in-person.
- Please review the list of requirements and ensure you have completed all your mandated training.
- Link to Terms & Conditions.